Saturday, February 2, 2013

Gomenasai~! (Ok, typing that made me die a little inside)

Alright, so you loyal viewers may have noticed that my Fooly Cooly-thon did not exactly rocket off like I expected it to... Let me try to explain even though excuses suck =/


Actually, go check this guy out he is GREAT


Like I mentioned in my most recent post, our internet service providers have not really been on their A game today. The internet was about as functional as a flickering light-bulb today and for that I apologize...

My father has been stressing about our internet situation for a while now because it is necessary for our work here so we decided to call the company about the issue.

And this has actually been going on for a while, our internet just jumping in and out of service. I planned to put my first post up at 8 o'clock this morning but I found out that there was no internet so... that was busted.

So, appointments were made and nobody came so I went over to the company, complained a while about it, and ended up getting the issue resolved.

I came back, posted the already written retrospective on the series and began watching episode 1.

BUT LOW AND BEHOLD!! MY LUCK DECIDED TO MAKE A SURPRISE APPEARANCE!

By the time I had finished the episode and taken my screenshots, I closed down the full screen to open up my blogger to see this!



So AGAIN we went over to the company and I think we have a stable connection for now.

However, it does seem that one of the other problems seems to be an area-wide issue in the town so I do hope that it is kind to us over the next few days...

This has really been a pain in the ass day... At least I really enjoy posting. =)

Anyways, I know excuses suck but I really tried all I could for today. I at least managed to get one good post up today and I hope that is able to count for something.

For now, thank you so much for understanding and I hope to make up for this soon. Expect the rest of the Fooly Cooly-thon up by tomorrow and hopefully the final review the same day. Or maybe even tonight, I do feel really bad about this afterall xD

P.S. There has been this one guy 1+ing my posts the moment they go up. I have to give a shout-out to you... whoever you are! I don't really know if you are Alice (posting from what I was told is a remote island... I think you are on Mars...) or some other loyal viewer but yes, you are awesome! The views and the 1+ really help the motivation so again, I thank all of you.

The frustrating effort learning the mechanics of this blogger thing and going through this whole day to get some content up (sort of) all while trying to survive college really pay off when I see things like this. So I look forward to a long posting career on this page!

Good thing to look at after a day like this =)

- AvatarHippo

No comments:

Post a Comment