Friday, January 25, 2013

Skip Beat Chapter 149: The Wake After the Kiss

So incase you guys haven't hear, Kyoko lost her first kiss to Shoutaro...Shou of all people!! That poor child.
But after the big kiss scene, Ren reassured her that your first kiss isn't a kiss until you're feelings are put into it. He also shared a hilarious story about his first "kiss" after an accidental collision with a middle aged man.
aahaha...aahhhh. Poor Ren-kun :(
However, Kyoko being Kyoko keeps loosing her head over every little thing that reminds her of Sho. And trust me, that's a lot of things. But what Ren does to take her mind off him was....nnneeehhmmeehh  (that was fan girl speak for ya)

My face when I read this chapter

So since it was valentines day and Ren obviously got tons of chocolate from other girls, Kyoko thought that it wasn't appropriate to give him the same thing as everyone else. So instead, she made him a beautiful, wine jelly in a glass worthy of the "Queen Rose". However, during their wonderful moment Kyoko hears something that reminds her of Sho, which prompts Ren to do this:


Oh goodness...just a kiss on the cheek and my
heart's already racing 
I'd make you millions of jellies if you'd thank
me like that
After that, Kyoko goes into fits of memories of REN, not Sho. But it affects her thoughts so much that she has to stop work, be convinced by Ren that it meant nothing, yada yada, the same as always: one step forward, two steps back.

But here's a pic for ya:


Baby, if Ren were invading my body I wouldn't stop it
Oh god...I just said that

No comments:

Post a Comment