Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Author/Admin!


Blogging is hard. And that's coming from an amateur blogger. Whenever you read a manga or watch an anime you're constantly wondering, how am I going to sum this up? Should I take that screen shot? What if there's more to this story line than I expected? All those questions go through your mind while you're awwing or eehhing or whatever noise in respect to the genre of anime you're watching. I love doing it, but it takes up a lot of time- and internet (which I don't have often).

So! I brought in a new author. He goes as AvatarHippo on our google + page and Nancy CS on here. I'm hoping he'll bring in a new audience and more diversity to this blog (as I usually only right about shoujo/girly manga :P ) I'm positive you'll love him, his seasoned vocabulary, and his strong opinions.

So lets get an intro post in here soon, huh Nancy?

Oh, and welcome to Anime/Manga Addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment