Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hold your orgasms everyone... I have arrived.


Well... After getting back into contact with Alice (Anime/Manga Addict) after a long period of non-speak, I apparently became new admin to this page... Kind of feels like a whole "SOS Brigade" scenario to me... But I digress!
Hello! I will be posting as AvatarHippo here and, like all of you expect your lovely admins to do, I take pride in my otakuidity so I will be looking forward to posting here!
Now Nancy is not actually my name but, for the purposes of this blog, it will be. Like was said on the Google+ page last night, I am in fact a male. Nancy just happened to be the first thing that I thought of when creating my Google+ account. I am totally new to the whole blogging scene so this is likely to be an adventure for the both of us! Though this will probably be a temporary thing, I like to think suspense draws audiences in. Yes. I am trying to get you all to like me, deal with that.

While being an manga/anime lover, I also enjoy reading, writing, science, art and cooking. At this moment I am currently in my first year of my pre-med program (so I guess we will we how that will work out into this whole blogging thing with time :P) and enjoying it very much! Sleep? What's that?!
Love me or fear me, I am here to stay. Accept me, fellow addicts, as your new admin! Embrace me as we fly off into the starlight! Fingers and hands held high towards the world of imagination!

Let's have fun together, ok? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment