Saturday, October 8, 2011

RIP: L and Rem (oh, and Watari)

RIP
L, Ryuga, Ryuzaki
Episode 6- Episode 25
We will miss you D': 
I....oh my god. I don't know what to say. I'm in total shock right now. I don't know whether I should be cheering or crying. I actually feel more like crying right now. Why? Because...because...L...is...dead...
L, the one guy everyone hated and loved. We didn't know whether to cheer for him, or hope for his death. In all honesty, I liked the guy. He was so smart, so intelligent, so...young. His actions were just so kawaii! Like when he'd awkwardly add tons of sugar to his coffee, or how hard he blushed when Misa kissed his cheek. He was like a little, awkward kid in a big boys body. It seems like Light has been working so hard to kill L, that we never actually expected it to happen. I'm at a crossroad right now. I'm not sure whether I want Light to get his way, or have his evil ass die. I feel like he's lost his "bad guys die" attitude and replaced it with "bad guys die...and the ones that get in my way."
And no, I didn't forget about Rem. We will all miss her (mind blown by that) too. Oh, ya. I keep forgetting about Watari. RIP :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment