Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fruits Basket: Momiji Grew Up!


That sexy man with his hand on Tohru's shoulder?
Yep, that's the new and improved Momiji!! (He's still as childish as ever though)

A young, cheerful Momiji...Still not
able to wear the boy's uniform
He guys! I'm right now reading page 6 of chapter 111 of Fruits Basket, and I literally had to stop reading it just so I can gush about what I just saw. That is, Momiji-kun as an adult!! Like! Jesus! He's a man after all! A super hot man (fangirl squeel)! It's such a surprise to see Momiji looking like that. The anime hinted that he would grow older and eventually be able to wear the boy's uniform, but I never thought that they day would come. Wow, now all the flirting and affection that Tohru and him give each other will seem more like a couply thing, rather than a cutesy friendship thing. He's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment