Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Newest Obsession: NARUTO!!!

Oh man! I feel like a little kid again! I wanna jump around and throw ninja stars and make some kage bushin (think...) and concentrate chakra in the palm of my hand and KICK SOME ASS! LAKDJG;A LET'S DO THIS!

Ehhhemm...So, erm, uh...what do you guys think about the Fiscal Cliff huh? Interesting notions they're bringing up...vverrry interesting.
Ha! Who am I kidding? I'm still a child. Someone mail me some damn ninja stars already!

Here's a plethora of awesomeness regarding Naruto:

Team 7! I miss this :(


Muuahah! Naruto can be kawaii too! 


Sasuke, why you so stupid?

Them feels :'(

Chidori vs. Rasengan! 
One of the best Naruto moments? Rock Lee drunk fighting!
How can you NOT love Kiba and Akamaru?



Rock Lee vs. Gaara. another great battle
One of my favorite arcs. Zabuza and Haku were pretty much the first
antagonists...yet I cried when they died. This is when I KNEW Naruto was
more than just a typical shounen anime.


Gaara FTW!
So, that sums up my obsession. I'm right at the beginning of Shippuden, so no one spoil it for me!

And I realize this is a little different from what I usually watch, but you can't always read/watch romances, right? But don't worry! I'm watching NANA, Oruan Highschool Host Club, and reading Koizora on the side. So for those that enjoy my lovey-dovey posts, they aren't gone just yet! 

It's good to be back,

Alice 








No comments:

Post a Comment