Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vampire Knight: Adamant Yet Willing


Honestly, the word vampire turns me off. I immediately pass an anime if I see that word, seeing an image of Robert what's his face in the process. I really think the Twilight Saga has ruined the vampire reputation. I want to see some sexual innuendo, blood lust...violence! Not some fairy who sparkles in the sunlight. 
I'm not a fan of harems or reverse harems either. So I'm not positive that I'll actually finish this anime, or sit though the agony of knowing that none of the guys will get chosen (like harem protocal states).

We'll see how it goes...maybe if I just focus on Zero I can with stand it all ;) I guess that's the benefits of reverse harems/vampires. Lots of smexy men and romance! I used to think that admiring anime guys was a little weird, but over these past few months I've given up...I can't deny it anymore. These guys are hot! I've only watched episodes one and two, but I've already fallen in love with Zero. He's just so sexy and mysterious! Here's picture of him just cuz I want to ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment