Saturday, October 15, 2011

Peach Girl: My Hatred Begins

One day my fist will slam right into
that baka face of yours
AAAHHHHHHHH I think I seriously have to STOP watching this anime! Why?! Because I'm so freaking mad at Sae! I can NOT stand her! I seriously wanna hit her. Just...hit her! AAHH!
To recap on episodes 2-4 that evil, conniving, bit** is ruining Momo's life! She's doing everything she can to break up her and Toji. And she's doing it just because she wants what Momo has, not because she actually loves him. Unfortunately, evil seems to prevail in this anime. She convinced Momo that Toji tried to kiss her, set her up to make it look like she liked Kairi, made everyone not tell Momo that her boyfriend was in the hospital. She even told the whole school that she was dating Toji, not Momo. God!!! I hate her so much! It's like middle school all over again ('friends' like that piss me off). At the end of episode 4, she eventually made them break up. I just....I want the writers to give her serious karma. No, "I've learned my lesson, lets be friends" crap. I want justice!
But to be fair, Toji  really an idiot. I don't like him half as much as Kairi. Just the fact that he'd trust Sae over his girlfriend seems totally wrong to me. And he was dumb enough to "practice" kissing with Sae. I mean come on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment