Thursday, September 29, 2011

Favorite Pokemon Ships (short for relationships)

Ash Ketchum was my first crush. I mean, what six year old little girl wouldn't fall in love him and Pikachu? Pokemon has been in my heart since I was a little kid, but only now have I realized the love written between the lines of this story. However, the sad reality of it all is that the pairings we desperately want to see, will never happen. But who says a girl can't dream? Here's my list of favorite Pokemon couples:
1. PokeShipping (AshxMisty): It's the first Ash ship ever. I find these two to be perfectally suited for each other. Though they fight, we all know that they deeply care for each other. Misty is my favorite pokegirl, and her strong personality matches Ash's stubbornness.
ContestShipping (DrewxMay): I'm not as into this ship as pokeshipping, but it does kinda remind me of Special A. They are constantly competing against each other, and that competition created a bond that no one else had with her. They went through losses and wins together, supporting each other, and that strengthened their relationship.
IkariShipping (PaulxDawn): I have no reason or proof why this ship would work. I just think that those two look really cute together. And who knows? Maybe Dawn's carefree attitude will loosen Paul up a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment