Thursday, October 20, 2011

What Now? My New To Do List

Arigato minna! Thank you all for reading my blog, I appreciate every view I see :). Now that I seemed to have finished Peach Girl, Fruits Basket (in the middle of writing the post for that), and Death Note, it's time for me to write a new to do list!
I'll try to encorporate more hardcore anime, rather than my usual Shoujo...but don't think I can change my ways that easily ;).

  1.  Elfen Lied: heard about it from a friend. It seems to be one of those psychological thrillers.
  2. Vampire Knights: I see it on forums all the time. I've been putting off watching it, but now (thanks to you guys) I have a reason. Since it looks like a really good shoujo, I plan on reading the manga as well.
  3. Skip Beat: I think I recall telling you all that I'd pick up where I'd left off...maybe I just dreamed it?
Seeing as how I'm pounded with school work and still getting used to this whole blogging thing, I'm starting off small. I hope you all enjoy :) Any recommendations or wanted changes are welcome! Just comment and I'll respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment