Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Misses Yous!


Daws...It's been so long since I last posted here. I really miss it, but my life is just so hectic at the moment. And! I haven't had internet for quite a while. I have so many posts I've been meaning to do!


I finished Angel Beats, I've been reading Skip Beat like crazy (and loving every moment of it!), and get this...600 and something chapters of Naruto, and I'm ALMOST caught up! Took me a year, but I finally did it :D (well almost)!




Oh, and I watched Guilty Crown. Don't get me started on Guilty Crown. Seriously, who ever wrote this needs to die. I am so mad at the ending, you have no idea (well anyone who watched it will). This series deserves a rant...and then maybe, just maybe, and well written, objective review.



But sadly I do not have the time, or the internet to do any of the things I really really  want to write about. And this as my first post in about a month is not doing me any good. I hate lowering the standards like this :( I swear to you all that when I can, I will post actual anime related stuff.

Now, on another- happier end- our facebook page has hit 100 likes! Woohoo! So for the time being, if any of you who read this blog still want content from me and AvatarHippo check out our facebook page.  Just click the link or go to https://www.facebook.com/AnimeMangaAddict.

Anime/Manga Addict has a facebook page?!
Must...like
No one can resist this Pikachu telling you to like our page!
Nneehh? Right?

Since it takes less time to post than the blog and can be done on a phone, I've managed to maintain it pretty well. We have funny, awesome, retarded, and just cool anime stuff there. It's pretty fun. My tag is ~Alice (le duh) and then we have AvatarHippo who also writes on this blog (as Nancy CS??)

But I feel like the page has helped me get to know you  better. It's much more personal than this blog, so it give a good in between from reader-to-writer.

We're doing a Question and Answer segment to celebrate our 100 likes. We answer literally anything (as long as it won't get the page flagged). Just specify in a photo or comment what your question is and who it's for.

Anyway, I love you all, and I miss you all. This blog will be back in business before you know it!



I wish
 I wish upon a star
to wake up where the anime characters are

~Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment