Saturday, January 26, 2013

AvatarHippo 1.0: We Are(not) Done with Intros Yet

Two posts in one afternoon? What blasphemous act is this?!




More stuffs about your newest content creator here, a few things I want to say and the basic layout of what could be considered "a plan".



Well, I hold a very opinionated view on the concept of a "plan". I feel that "the best laid plans of mice and men" frequently go awry and are always subject to change so I tend to be a much more "go with the flow" kind of guy. But loose plans shall be lain! 
While me and Anime/Manga Addict have not worked on all the details yet, (internet problems and college are happening >:[ ) I plan on posting multi-weekly.

Hopefully 2 main posts a week with little "slice of life"s or feelcasts from time to time. 

As far as main posts go, I mainly plan to post retrospectives and reviews on the anime/manga I have previously viewed because you know... pre-med program =/
BUT when I get the chance to take a breather from blowing things up in chemistry labs, I will be updating you on what I am currently reading/watching, first impressions and conclusions. You know... the typical anime blogger stuff  ... but with (frequent) twists. Expect those.
To get a better idea what I will be looking back at (and will look at) here is my MyAnimeList account so you can take a look at my (horribly incomplete) anime and manga lists and the ratings I gave them c:
Some of my ratings... you will not like. But once I reach those, I will give every reason I can for them. (Almost) all of them are justified!

I don't really know how to categorize myself as an anime/manga enthusiast because the genres I enjoy are REALLY varied. But expect a good amount of everything. And while a lot of well known anime will be reviewed/covered, expect the unexpected. I will also probably end up throwing a not-so-well known OVA or manga/anime to perk most of your fancies. 


I will be updating it from time to time so stick by, you might just get a preview of what stuff I might cover/review next. =)
As for "slice of life" tags, you will likely be getting story/random time. Usually feels from the day or from something I am watching or listening to. ... Or a funny image if I REALLY think it needs to be seen.

And being the huge moviephile I am, expect a small post or reaction to a movie every once in a while. (maybe, who knows at this point? I sure don't)

The next post will likely come tonight or tomorrow and it will likely be just a list of the anime/manga I plan to cover in my coming main posts.


A FAIR WARNING TO ALL: Everything with me is TENTATIVE and drastic changes can and likely will be made with the time I spend here. But I will still try to be as entertaining and energetic as I make myself out to be throughout so don't worry too much!

So everyone, hold on to your grandmas
 and rev up those friers (10 points to whoever got those references) because things are about to get real Kawaii up in this neighborhood. 8]





All hail based Wang Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment